WHAT’S YOUR BUSINESS DOING?
Does your business have a plan in place to navigate the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic? We’d love to hear from you to learn what proactive steps Minnesota businesses are taking in response to the virus. Click here to take a short, 10-question survey to help us be a better resource for all Minnesota businesses.
- Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) COVID-19 resource page – Daily updates on the number and nature of Coronavirus cases in Minnesota and best practices for citizens to remain safe and healthy.
Keeping workplaces safe and healthy
- U.S. Chamber guide to healthy habits – Background on COVID-19 and best practices to stay healthy and deal with employee diagnosis.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) updates – Ongoing updates on the disease, how it is spread, where it exists and testing.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) COVID-19 health updates – Detailed updates on risk factors, symptoms, treatment.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guide for workplaces – Specific to federal standards for preventing spread in workplaces.
- U.S. Chamber guide for employers – Outlines how to work with and communicate to employees, make a business continuity plan before and after employees become sick.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines for business – Health and workplace details and suggestions for COVID-19 impacts on different types of businesses and employee activity.
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS) travel advisories – Ongoing updates on travel advisories within the United States and abroad.
- Minnesota Council – Society of Human Resource Management (MNSHRM) – Resources for HR professionals (login required).
Understanding economic impacts
- Quick take on Coronavirus’ economic impact– Summarizes how businesses have been impacted so far.
- U.S. Chamber Foundation guide to corporate aid – A list of corporate entities who donated or changed business practices to help fight COVID-19 around the world.
- Wall St. Journal guide to economic impacts – Summarizes data points to watch that will define economic impacts.
Original post from Minnesota Chamber of Commerce